Saturday, October 16, 2010

It feels like Fall!!!!!!

Fall is by far my favorite time of year. Maybe I love it so much because I was born in the fall....I just realized my birthday is 3 weeks away. Yay me!!!!!

The past few years I haven't done much for fall. I was too exhausted from being preggers to get much into the fall spirit. Even this year I haven't been feeling it. However, I was walking out the front door to leave for the grocery store when the people who live across the way opened their front door. The most amazing smell of cinnamon and pumpkin filled the breeze way. I wanted to just go sit in their living room and enjoy the smell....Landon must have been thinking the same thing because he started walking through their open door. Anyways I knew I had to get some Fall decorations and scents going at my house. So, while we were at Bilo we got a huge pumpkin and a spiced cider candle. When I got home I immediately lit the candle. Then I set up my Fall/Winter Hot Drink Station. I stored the toaster oven under the counter and replaced it with my coffee maker, hot pot (for boiling water) and a basket filled with hot coco mix, apple cider mix, hot tea, honey and marshmallows.





Here is a list of my favorite things about Fall.

~ Hot Apple Cider
~ The smell of leaves
~ Sweatshirts
~Fresh picked Apples
~Thanksgiving
~My birthday ; P
~The sound of crunching leaves
~ Rainbow colored fires my dad makes in the fire pit at his house.
~ being able to play outside in the sunshine and not get all sweaty.
~ Curling up on the couch with a blanket and hot cider.
~ Grilled cheese and tomato soup
~ Scarfs
~ Candy Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment