Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Making Phone Calls.

When Preston was little James and I made the mistake of letting him play with our cell phone. So, we determined that Landon would not be allowed to touch them....easier said than done. Landon is ridiculously stubborn. He doesn't get hi hand on my phone very often but when he does he made the most of his few seconds of naughtiness.

For Example: This past July I was able to take the kids and go stay in DC for 3 weeks. During that time Landon came down with a cold. I got him up one morning and the snot was unbelievable. So, I grabbed him to wipe his nose. You would have thought I was killing the kid. He started screaming and thrashing all around. Somehow, during the struggle he managed to get my phone out of my pocket and called Aunt Janis (James' aunt) I did not realize that he had done this until a few minutes later when she called me almost in a panic. Scared her to death.

He is also fond of sending blank text messages to Aunt Carissa (my life long best friend)

Normally he gets in trouble for touching my phone. However, this morning he made a phone call and I didn't have the heart to punish him for it.

I had plugged my phone in to charge and walked out of the room to go do something. I returned a few minutes later to find that Landon had managed to put the phone on speaker and called his daddy. By the time I got in there he was in the middle of a conversation. His little face was beaming. I think it totally made James day as well. So, I let it go this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment