Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mommy is Sneaky!!!!

So, I have noticed recently that Preston and Landon are becoming picky eaters. Preston hates veggies and Landon hates meats. Several years ago I heard of a mother who put veggie puree in normal food that she fed her kids. I have decided to try it too. So, this morning I loaded up the kids and we tackled Whole Foods. I love that store. Landon and Madison sat quietly in the 'race car' buggy and Preston helped me pick out fruits and veggie....fun!!!! After lunch and younger two went down for naps, Preston chilled on the couch to watch cartoons and I got to work in the kitchen. I decided that since I was already making purees for the boys I might as well make Madison some baby food. (Madison has just started eating solids this month) Today I made carrot, cauliflower, butternut squash, acorn squash, broccoli, sweet potato and apples with pears and cinnamon. Tomorrow I will be doing more sweet potato and carrots, then pumpkin, red potato, Chicken with apples, beef with green peas, and turkey with carrots. I also got melon, peaches, mango, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries to do fresh purees. (all the veggie purees will be frozen)

I will post the recipes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment