Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm Back!!

I'm back!!!!!

Ok well it has been almost 2 years since I last posted on this blog. Wow.....

I am going to get this blog back up and running because I will be closing my Facebook account. So, this blog will be a way to keep family and friends up to date with what it going on in the Newhart home.

I will be doing a big update post just to catch everyone up on what has happened in our lives the past 2 years. Not quit sure when that will go up but I will do my best to get that up as soon as possible.

Just a brief synopsis.

James and I have now been married 4.5 years.

Preston is now 5, Landon 3 and Madison is 2.

James is finally home from deployments....he has been home since June 14th of this year.

We are also in the process of building a house. There is a separate blog for that and you can read about it here.

 Above was taken the day James got home from Afghanistan....and below is our most recent family picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment